Hi, I’m Hayden.
- Creator-Innovator, with a dash of Explorer/Promotor and Controller/Inspector
- Now closer to 40 than 30
- Oldest brother
- Pukekohe resident
- Consultant: “virtual chief digital officer”, customer experience
- Masters candidate
- Scout leader
Rapidly-learning rugby dadEnthusiastic hockey and orienteering dad
- Thrice-weekly runner
- Monthly mountain biker
- Annual windsurfer
- Closet guitarist
- “Pretty good” German speaker
- “Will I ever master this?!” Mandarin speaker
- Monocle subscriber and collector
- Daring Fireball reader
- WORLD fan
- Always orange in Catan
- Keen photographer
- Lover of Fargo, Wes Anderson films and David Attenborough documentaries
- Lover of The Roots, Erykah Badu, anything The Nextmen play, and all other good music really
- Unable to resist: Belgian beer, Beef Rendang, and whatever WineFriend sends me.
This blog is about nothing in particular – just a place for me to share some of my experiences and thoughts, for whatever they’re worth.
The views and opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect those of any of my clients or employers, past or present.